Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Some pics from town

I wanted to share a few more pictures with you that I've snapped during my time here. . . Enjoy!

Outdoor spice and tea market:




Street accordian players are popular. I was behind this old man one early Saturday morning and snuck a pic, I really like it.




I am getting used to the "cafe con leche". Here I am enjoying a cup, and a tostada.





There are lots of dogs roaming the streets. Here is one that found some leftover pizza. He didn't mind having his picture taken!





Sunrise over Granada. I got up *early* (7am, not so early for me) Saturday morning and walked to watch the sun-rise. That morning was probably my favorite few hours in Granada. The streets were empty, no shops were open. It was quiet and serene and breath-taking.


No comments: