Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Reasons to miss my home. . .


The cat obviously is falling madly, deeply in love with my husband. Boba does not sit nicely on my lap, ever. Yet look, John sent me this picture of himself and the cat snuggling on the couch. I guess I should be glad that the cat can't cook for John, or go grocery shopping, he might ask me to stay in Spain!



But, look, John bought me apple cider! He said he would wait until I got home to drink it. He is also refraining from watching any of the new episodes of The Amazing Race until I get back, it must be love. Oh, and he also downloads all my shows from our tivos (yes, plural - thanks Joe and Beth) to our hard drive, so when I get back I will have a month's worth of all the fabulous shows to catch up on. (trust me, I've tried watching them on-line but the sites block IP addresses from over-seas!)


2 comments:

Faith, the Authoress said...

Awwww. :: waves :: HI BOBA!!

Holly said...

Hey Laura-
I LOVE Amazing Race, too. Too bad we're several seasons behind down here.

I got tagged by Christina and now I'm tagging you. You don't have to play if you don't want to ;)