Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Christmas Season has begun. . .

In the US, it seems that Christmas season really starts just after Thanksgiving. There is no Thanksgiving here. But, I did notice that the stores (El Corte Ingles, for example) has lots of Christmas goodies. Chocolates, cookies, etc. I'll probably buy a few just to be safe! So maybe its November that marks the start?

I'm ready, though, to see what makes me warm and Christmas-y inside, the red starbucks cups and santa on the coke cans (which my sister Gina informed me is available now). I'm ready to drink Gingerbread Lattes (GBLs for short - John and I are nerds, we use acronyms as often as possible!) and hot apple cider. John was nice enough to stock up on cider at Trader Joes yesterday! Maybe I'll even get lucky and be greeted as I get off the plane with a big old mug of hot apple cider. yummy!

Hey, a girl can dream.

No comments: